Monday 11 March 2013

Monday 11th March

Copied directly from Facebook group page

Posted by Emma Haley

Hey guys, won't be in again today because my parents don't want me leaving the house with my flu and asthma being so bad. I have a doctors appointment later hopefully they'll give me something to help for the rest of the week.

Mike I'm forwarding my drawing of gero I've done so far, not sure about colours so that's the first thing I wanna discuss, today's jobs are to get all Aztec buildings textured, Adrian to finish any concept work, and mike and josh can you see about getting the dust storm challenge working? You know, the one where its real dusty and have to follow the torches?

I'm really sorry over this guys, ill try and get in tomorrow and check on everything, if I'm feeling any better ill try and come in to do some work later.

Taj ill have a look at the texturing issues later if you haven't solved them yet, just post them onto Facebook if they're still acting up


__________________________________________________________________________________

Taj - Textured Aztec Cutlery with a help from Tanguy

Mike T - Textured Aztec building

Josh - Inputted dust storm and also third person camera view. However, using too much particles had caused the computer to crash and also himself. (Computer made so much noises when rendering and he also didn't saved his work!)

Adrian - MIA/ Coming back to Farnham tomorrow

Michael G - MIA/ Definiantly missing

Emma - MIA/ ill

___________________________________________________________________________________

 
Emma Haley: Like I said, don't really like the golden colour so open to suggestions about colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment